Sue says ..
There is so much information freely available these days that, rather than re-invent the wheel, this page will act as a signpost to all these websites – as well as providing information and newsflashes from my own store!
If you want to sign up for regular downloads to be delivered to your mailbox, please email to email@example.com
, so that they can arrive as soon as new information is available.
The underlying basis of coaching is goal setting. With clear, written goals, we can achieve undreamt of results. To start your thinking in this way, consider the following:-
- Decide where you want to go, what you want to achieve. Start with the end in mind. Ignore all limitations.
- Write it down, either as a list, a mind map or a stream of consciousness. Whatever works best for you.
- Aim for excellence in everything that you do. Go that extra mile!
- Be clear in what you want to achieve. (Often the most difficult part!) Clarity is essential.
- Set specific goals on your journey to success. These can be small steps initially.
- Visualise your success. You CAN do it. You WILL do it!
Try it and enjoy the results! See you next time.. …